Steam Tower Slot Review
Steam Tower is an adventurous and captivating steampunk-themed virtual slot by Sweden based gaming software provider, NetEnt. The setting of the game is inspired by the industrial era of the 19th century, and the main characters will take you back to the Victorian Era. You can play Steam Tower slot machine online from your PC or mobile device without downloading, and the coding of the gaming machine makes it compatible with iOS and Android-powered smartphones or tablets. The most attractive features of the game include stacked wilds, free spins and a lucrative bonus round with extra multipliers. Read on to learn more about the storyline and how to trigger the 2000 coins jackpot.
Grid Layout and Symbols
The grid layout of the Steam Tower slot machine comprises of 5 reels, 3, rows, and 15 fixed play lines. The paytable features 8 regular symbols; 4 upper characters and 4 low paying values. The upper symbols are a red Dragon Eye, the Hero, a Damsel in Distress, and the Top of the Tower. The lower value characters are Poker card values A, K, Q, and J.
There are also a myriad of other special icons including:
- Wild: The wild card is an image of a Grappling Gun. It substitutes other characters on the paylines to complete winning lines, and it is also the symbol that propels you to the next tower level during the free spins round.
- Stacked wild: it is represented by a full image of the Hero with the grappling gun in hand, and it is the element that triggers the Steam Tower free spins bonus.
- Floor Meter: Shows which floor you’re on as you ascend the tower
- Multiplier meter: displays your current multiplier
- Tower meter: Displays your current position in the tower and as well as multiplier
The game may sound complicated from the rules, but it, in essence, it is a simple and straightforward slot that can be played by both novices and seasoned gamblers. However, before you begin to play Steam Tower casino slot online, you’re required to set your bet as explained below.
- Use the COIN VALUE icon to select a coin size for each betway. You can wager as little as £0.01 or as much as £0.20
- Adjust your bet level using the -/+ icons on either side of the LEVEL button. Your bet level is the number of coins you wish to wager per line, and they vary between 1 and 10.
- Confirm your total bet as displayed below the SPIN button. The total cost per spin ranges between £0.15 and £30. You can also use the MAX BET button if you’re sure about playing with the maximum stake.
- Click on the SPIN icon to start the game. The machine also has an AUTOPLAY feature which you can use to set any number of automatic rotations between 10 and 1000.
Winning Combinations and Prizes
Steam Tower is a fair slot that uses RNG technology to determine winning lines for each round, and cheats or strategies cannot manipulate it. However, this should not cause alarm since the machine has a high RTP of 97% and medium level variance to guarantee you of frequent and decent wins during the gameplay.
To win a round of the game, you need to land a set of three or more matching symbols on the paylines in a left to right arrangement. You can also form winning combinations with the help of the Wild card. Your prize for each winning line is calculated by multiplying the symbol multiplier by your wager per betway.
The most valuable character on the grid is the Eye of the Dragon, and it awards the jackpot amount of 2,000 coins for the highest combination. It is followed by the Hero who awards 1,000 coins for 5-of-a-kind, and the Distressed Damsel who pays at the rate of 500 coins for a set of 5 matching icons. J is the least valuable symbol with a reward of 50 coins for 5-of-a-kind.
The main bonus feature in Steam Tower game is the money-spinning free spins round which comes with extra multipliers. The round is triggered by landing one or more Stacked Wild symbols. To begin with, you’re awarded 10 bonus games, and you also ascend to the first level of the tower. During this round, the aim is to collect Grappling Gun symbols, and with each icon, you will advance a floor up the tower until you get to the 16th floor to save the pretty Damsel from the Red Dragon. The Grappling Gun also awards two extra free spins each time it appears on the reels.
As you climb higher, you also get bigger multipliers meaning that your prizes will also be bigger. Reaching the top floor triggers an incredible 1,000x multiplier.
Can You Beat the Dragon?
There’s no better way to prove that you can be a knight in shining armour than battling it out with the fire-spitting Dragon to save the pretty Princess. The game has an interesting storyline, and besides the daring adventure, there are a lot of prizes to be won once you set out for the 16th floor. Try out the free version of the slot to master the gameplay and mechanics and after this, you can play Steam Tower for real money in NetEnt casinos online, and with lady luck on your side, you could rescue the fair princess and get a handsome reward for it.