Overview of the Pandora’s Box Slots
Pandora’s Box slot is one of the new crazes by Netent, and it takes you to a place you have never been before. Ever been to the ancient world of the Greek gods? Then this is the slot for you! It contains a lot of symbols and graphics that would blow your mind away.
Basics of the Game
The Pandora’s Box slots come with 5 reels and 20 win lines. It also has wild multipliers, free spins and a lot more. It is compatible with a Mac device, and any other device with an internet connection. If you play Pandora’s Box slot machine online for money, you should know that it pays up to 120,000 coins.
First off, take a trip to the paytable on the main gaming screen. This is where all the symbols in the game are found.
- These symbols with their corresponding payouts and the patterns for the winning combinations are all here. There are some special features like wilds, multipliers, free spins, jackpots, and scatters.
- These special features are also at the paytable, and they are essential for making tangible wins in the slot.
- There is an autoplay feature in the Pandora’s Box slots that allows the player to make up to a thousand spins. However, note that each of the automatic spins would carry the same wager.
- The Pandora’s Box casino slot online can be stopped at any time the player chooses, and some advanced settings make the game automatically decide when to return to manual spin mode. To stop the reels from spinning, press the spin button again, and the reels will stop immediately.
- This allows the player to quicken each spin to save time on waiting for the spin to finish up. Another benefit of this feature is that it allows the player to stop the reels whenever they feel lucky than waiting for the reel to stop when the game wants it to stop.
- Nothing feels better than having an assurance that you have a huge impact on the slot you play. In other slot games, the outcomes are majorly in the hands of the slot.
A Wonderful Experience
For those that enjoy Greek mythology, your toga should be close by. You might not necessarily have to wear it, but you would enjoy this game.
The symbols in the game portray icons from ancient Greece such as a harp, a grapevine, an olive branch, gods and goddesses, a Trojan helmet, and other fascinating icons from the Roman Empire era.
On the background of the slot, there is a subtle blowing of the wind that sounds great with other effects. Some other effects include the spin and win sound effects. These effects include mill bells and jingles, but one should not focus on the sounds too much.
The graphics of the game is very tight, and the payouts are just remarkable. The sound effects blend well with the graphics to produce the best game ever. Just remember to adjust the levels of the sound when needed, using the wrench icon.
The Whole Wins
There is a wild symbol in the game, and it substitutes every other symbol except the scatter symbol. Wilds also double the wins in the game as a result of substituting their symbol. There is a special wild called the Golden wild that appears on the 3rd reel and can substitute all other symbols except the scatters.
The scatter symbols act as multipliers in the game, and they trigger free spins. Getting two scatters would double your total bet, and three scatters would get you a 5X multiplier of your total bet and 10 free spins.
Four scatters produce 25X multiplier and a 20 free spins, while five scatters produce 500X multipliers and 30 free spins. All the winnings gotten during the free spins mode, excluding the additional free spins, is tripled.
The limits in the game are like any other online slot. The betting options start from the selection of the number of paylines the player wishes to use for his wager. There are 20 paylines in the Pandora’s Box game, and the player can use any one of them.
Choose a bet level from 1 to 4 – this is the number of coins the player wants to wager on. The coin value is from 0.01 to 1.00, and the bet limits are 0.01 and 80.00. This is not o advanced for players and would come in handy for high rollers.
The Pandora’s Box slots is a very fine and rewarding game produced by Netent. It is very simple to use and customize. It has some attractive bonus elements, and it is one of the most preferred casinos online games. The gameplay is smooth, and wagers are easy to make, but the best part is the payout. Nothing beats playing Pandora’s Box slots for real money and getting your RTP cash easily. But if you feel like you want to try Pandora’s Box free version, then hop on without signing up.
There are only a few games like Pandora’s Box slots. It comes with a lot of handy features to suit all types of players.