It’s without any questionable doubt that you’ve already heard about this new currency – causing a stir online – as well as online gambling. But, are you fully aware that you can combine these two and double the excitement and fun thanks to the two new technological development?
It’s a pleasure for us to bring to you all the information regarding Bitcoins and why you should try out some of the NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, or other software developing Bitcoin slot games.
What Is Bitcoin Betting?
Before we dive deep into the finer details, it’s important that we help you understand the difference between betting with the regular government currencies and the BTC. This difference, if we may state, is wholly based on the mode of payment as well as the speeds at which they are processed.
Bitcoin is the new cryptocurrency which enables peer to peer payments to be conducted easily and securely over the internet. Since it’s a currency that’s made for the internet, bettors online can easily use it to make payments to the casino and withdraw their winnings in the same format.
Furthermore, it possesses so many advantages as compared to the traditional gambling, which involves using the government issued currency.
What Are Some of the Advantages of Using It?
The benefits of using this Cryptocurrency are obvious to those who have already tried it. In case you don’t have any clue, here are some of the top pros:
- Safe and secure – As compared to other payment methods, Bitcoin has proven to be very safe as there are no chargebacks involved in it. Furthermore, the setting of this currency makes it very difficult to trace the user on the other end since no personal details are provided during the transaction.
- Zero fees on any payment – Unlike the traditional currencies where you’d be required to make fees to get faster and secure payments, BTC has now eliminated this and enables you to bet free of any charges. The Cryptocurrency might, however, charge you a nominal processing fee, which is however very small as compared to what you’d be charged for using your credit/debit card!
- Super-fast – As for the traditional payment methods, it takes between 12 hours and 5 business days until you have your winnings ready. However, thanks to this online you can request a withdrawal and have the funds within 15 minutes.
Bitcoins Casino Games
It’s therefore very easy for you to see why more and more people are switching to using BTC Casinos. But which games can you play using Bitcoin? Is it limited to slots, table or card games? Well, you can play all of them, but Bitcoin Online Slots are the most popular. There are certain titles in particular that are most sought online, and they include the following:
NetEnt Bitcoin Slots
NetEnt is one of the leading online video slot game developers. The company has more than 500 titles under its name, but there are particular games that are widely played online. Our top pick includes:
- Gonzo’s Quest – It’s cascading wilds, and huge payout makes it one of the most sought-after NetEnt Bitcoin Slots game. It also features superb graphics and can be played using VR technology
- Mega Fortune Dreams – This game holds the record for paying out one of the largest jackpots online. This progressive jackpot, as well as the brilliant graphics, makes it one of the most sought-after games.
- Jack and the Beanstalk – It’s also one of the NetEnt Bitcoin Slots game with special bonus rounds and the unique wild symbol that ensures you win bountifully!
- Motörhead – It’s time you cranked up the volume of your device and get ready to rock with a legendary rock band in this electrifying and exciting NetEnt Bitcoin slots game, Motörhead. The game gives you the opportunity of enjoying some of the popular hit songs from the band’s recording selling albums as you play the 5-reel by 76-payline game and win a top prize of £114,000.
- Neon Staxx – The 80’s era is now back, but in a neon coloured glory in one of the exciting NetEnt video slot game, Neon Staxx. Explore the world where vector graphics and synthesizer music was still a thing in this game as you pursue the maximum winnable amount of £40,000. Play for free or real money with bet limits varying from as low as £0.20 up to a maximum of £100 on each spin!
Top Bitcoin Casinos
Not yet a professional? Still trying to decide which is the best NetEnt Video Slot game? Worry not as Sloty, Party Casino and Play Ojo Casinos offer all these games in free mode! This ensures you access all the features offered in the real money mode for free, until when you think you are ready to start playing for real money.